ROS-Industrial Conference 2018
Fraunhofer IPA will host the 2018 edition of the ROS-Industrial Conference at SI Centrum in Stuttgart, Germany, on December 11 to 13, 2018.
We are pleased to invite you to join us in Stuttgart to reflect on the past 6 years, gauge the current status of the initiative through tech talks and application examples, and hear from the experts about the next challenges to overcome for open-source robotics.
Over three days the program will cover:
- ROS support from hardware OEMs, such as ABB, Denso, Ensenso, Pilz, Roboception, Universal Robots, and others
- how robotics and IT are converging, in methods and business models: deployment and update workflows, cloud, etc
- ROS software development measures and tools to guarantee its quality, such as static code analysis, and newly released packages from commercial organizations
- applications such as aerospace, automotive, logistics
- current EU ROS activities and how to get involved in them